All accountancy services:
Setting startup businesses up for success
We know most people start a business with a great idea, the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they’re experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
These matters can seem daunting, even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
We’re passionate about helping our clients’ business grow and we love working with startup founders to set them up for success.
Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
If you’re starting to make plans for your next venture, we’d love to join you for the ride. Get in touch for an initial consultation today.